LN Systems Ltd is the data controller of the information you provide. We aim to follow GDPR guidelines to ensure that you and your data are protected.
This page aims to let you know what data we collect, and how that data is used.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about You must be:
· Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
· Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
· Relevant to the purposes we have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
· Accurate and kept up to date.
· Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told You about.
· Kept securely.
We only collect data that is necessary to allow us to provide you with the ability to work with us, and for us to provide you with the best possible service. This data is stored for the minimum length of time that allows us to provide / maintain our service to you (e.g. warranty), and our legal duty to the relevant authorities (e.g. taxation)
Information we store about you:
· Phone Numbers
· E-mail Addresses
· Order details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent.
How we use your data
We will only use Your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use Your personal information in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract, we have entered into with You.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use Your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
· Where we need to protect Your interests (or someone else’s interests).
· Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
We will only retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" (a small piece of electronic information), which would be stored on your browser. Unless you modify your browser settings, information collected this way can be used to identify you.
We employ other companies & individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Those companies and individuals will have access to information needed to perform those functions but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with GDPR legislation.
LN Systems Ltd take security seriously. Our websites all use encryption to provide you with a secure experience. All web pages will be delivered using https (you can see this by the presence of the green padlock in your browser address bar).
Right to Withdraw Consent
In the limited circumstances where You may have provided Your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of Your personal information for a specific purpose, You have the right to withdraw Your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw Your consent, please contact us.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide You with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify You in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.