Alongside our proven consultancy and contract development services, LN Systems also have a growing product portfolio.
Drawing upon many years of experience with the NXP (formerly Jennic) JN51xx wireless microcontrollers and software, this provides system developers with flexible off-the-shelf components, dramatically accelerating their time-to-market and reducing development costs.
Our product range currently includes:
- WMR-0x1-J / PTR-011-J: Mains/dc-powered JN5148 routers; wall-mountable or 'plug top'; generic router software or custom-programmable; integrated bootloader with OAD.
- WG-10x-J: JN5148 gateway with Ethernet and/or USB interfaces to JN5148 UART; extensive TCP/IP protocol support including secure connections [Ethernet only].
- JFP-201: In-circuit programmer for all JN51xx devices; Unique in providing eFuse programming; Production application for firmware programming and automated production test.
- AT-Jenie: Not publically available from NXP, LN Systems are licensed to supply JN5148 AT-Jenie products; Provides a re-usable generic interface to JenNet nodes.
In addition to these, we have a number of other designs - both upcoming products and designs we use in-house. Please contact us to find out more about their availability.
- WG-300-J: Linux-based gateway with ARM processor, Flash filesystem and GSM modem; Mains-powered; IP56 enclosure; CE-certified; Options to enhance with on-board Ethernet and USB.
- WG-200-J: JenNet-IP gateway; Linux-based, ARM processor, Flash filesystem and Ethernet.
- Low power 'tag': Powered by coin cell; Compatible with NXP Active RFID reference design (JN-RD-6009).
- USB JN51xx 'dongle': Ideal as a co-ordinator node for development, or as a Wireshark 'sniffer' node; un-housed and not CE-certified (therefore can only currently be offered as a blank PCB).